علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Web Games Here

Go down

Online Web Games Here Empty Online Web Games Here

Post by 3loomi Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Web Games City
1100+ Links to Online Games And Puzzles Playable Over The Web In Your Browser.
We find the games so you don't have to...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Play online games free in your browser. Select from hundreds of free online games using the category menus on the left.This is now our originalsite with the old color scheme. I had moved to a new domain but it wasnot working for various reasons so I am resurrecting this site.My apologies for any inconvenience.

Hi! I originally started this site in 1997 when the famous[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]site was no longer being updated so I could get back to play free online games.Likethe Cheshire Cat old web pages just gradually fade away - what is leftof that site is hardly even a smile's worth!After the dot com meltdown I mostly stopped updating this site but I amnow working on it again.I will be removing the broken links and adding new games over the nextfew months and adding some new categories(some ideas are RPG/Fantasy, Text Adventures, Strategy, Simulations,Mobile Games/Ringtones, Multiplayer, Historic Computer Games, and lastbut not least, Silly Games:-),and removing others (Books, Music and VRML).Email[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]with any suggestions for categories or games or sites to include. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3loomi
3loomi

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 826
النقاط : 52309
التقييم : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down