علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone Quotes

Go down

Alone Quotes Empty Alone Quotes

Post by 3loomi Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 am

It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.
Marilyn Monroe

I restore myself when I'm alone.
Marilyn Monroe

It's often just enough to be with someone. I don'tneed to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both.You're not alone.
Marilyn Monroe

Every government degenerates when trusted to therulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safedepositories.
Thomas Jefferson

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
Thomas Jefferson

One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more.
Thomas Jefferson

We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and makeus think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alonein races, even alone in genders.
Maya Angelou

Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.
Mohandas Gandhi

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
Wayne Dyer

To Follow by faith alone is to follow blindly.
Benjamin Franklin

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon

If it's true that our species is alone in theuniverse, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low andsettled for very little.
George Carlin

It is better to be alone than in bad company.
George Washington

It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.
George Washington

Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
George Washington

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation. It is better be alone than in bad company.
George Washington

Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.
Napoleon Hill

Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.
Eleanor Roosevelt

When I'm alone, I can sleep crossways in bed without an argument.
Zsa Zsa Gabor

Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.
Friedrich Nietzsche
3loomi
3loomi

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 826
النقاط : 52509
التقييم : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down