علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is EFT ?

Go down

What is EFT  ? Empty What is EFT ?

Post by 3loomi Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:17 am

History + Some Background
EFT is a way you can quickly, and relatively painlessly many, if notall, internal problems (physical, emotional or otherwise) you may have.EFT was created by Gary Craig (http://emofree.com) as a simplification and improvement of Dr Roger Callahan’s Thought Field Therapy (TFT – http://www.tftrx.com/)

It is an adaptation of Chinese acupuncture, except that instead ofusing needles, you tap (or rub) various points around the upper body.These points are called meridians (in acupuncture), but in physical terms these are simply points of markedly lower electrical resistance along the surface of the skin.

The theory behind EFT states that “The underlying cause of all negative emotions is an imbalance in the body’s energy system”Ultrasound pictures show that there is movement along the lines that join these points whenever these points are stimulated.

Using radioactive substances, it can be seen that this movement is typically 30-50mm/sec. However, when the body is diseased, this movement slows.By stimulating these points EFT encourages the body to heal itself,by smoothing out these disturbances, and allowing the flow of energy tocontinue normally again.

The process – A simple overview

What is EFT  ? EFTtappingpoints450x600

This is one style of doing EFT, there are many slight variations you can use. (see How to Tap)First, you focus on the specific problem you’re trying toresolve. Get a clear picture/feeling of this in your mind. Discuss theproblem while tapping repeatedly on the Karate Chop point. An excellent“reminder phrase” to use here is “Even though I have this (describe the specific problem) I deeply and completely accept myself”
Note measure on a scale of 0-10 how strong a reaction you feel.
Next you continue to tap through points 1-8, saying the reminder phrase at each point.Loop through the entire cycle 2 or 3 times until you feel the reaction start to disappear.Measure again (0-10) how strongly you feel about the problem.

For many issues, this is sufficient to completely dissipatethe problem (smooth out the energy blockage), allowing your body toheal itself, often surprisingly quickly.

For more complex, or deeper rooted issues, there are additional things you can do to add weight and power to EFT. (see “Tips if you’re stuck“)

For a more complete introduction, I recommend the free quick start guide.

:@:
3loomi
3loomi

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 826
النقاط : 52509
التقييم : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum