علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins

Go down

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Empty wordpress social bookmarking plugins

Post by evergreen Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 am

wordpress social bookmarking plugins

Social bookmarking plugins are one of the very first few plugins web designers add to their new now a days. You won’t find many blogs (specially design & development blogs) these days without a social bookmarking plugins. These plugins ad your post content to the social bookmarking website, they are all easy to configure from backend.There are many social bookmarking plugins for wordpress available and I have listed 7 of the best (my favorites) here. You can choose the one that meets your blog theme as they all do pretty much the same thing. By the way webdesign2day.com is using ShareThis.1: Sexy Bookmarks

Easily installable and configurable and one of the mostly used social bookmarking plugins. The bookmark icons slide out on roll over.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Sexy_bookamrks
2: Share This

As I wrote above that this website is also using this plugin so this is my favorite one of all the social bookmarking plugins. Apart from social bookmarking it also allows you to email the post to friends. The admin options allow you to select the layout of bookmarking icons. There are 7 layouts to choose from.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Share_this
3: Sociable

Sociable is another mostly used word press plugin for social bookmarking. It adds social media icons and submits the post to social media websites.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Sociable
4: Bookmarkify

Bookmarkify allows your site visitors to share your site with over 50 social bookmarking sites including email option. You can select the bookmarking sites that you want.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Bookmarkify
5: SocioFluid

Another fancy and stylish social bookmarking plugin that webdesign2day.com uses. Unlike ShareThis sociofluid is used in a side bar widget. The icons grow size on mouse roll over with apple mac effect.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Sociofluid
6: Gregarious

Gregarious is a social bookmarking plugin that uses DIG API and ShareThis plugin. It has an AJAX based interface for customization allowing you to select the features you want.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Gregarious
7: Social Dropdown

This plugin displays many social bookmarking links and icons in a drop down. If you don’t want to display all social bookamrking icons all the time this the plugin for you.

wordpress social bookmarking plugins Social-drop-dwon
evergreen
evergreen

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 1497
النقاط : 59878
التقييم : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-02-03

https://3loomi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down