علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitter, Glow, Sparkles Photoshop Brushes

2 posters

Go down

Glitter, Glow, Sparkles Photoshop Brushes Empty Glitter, Glow, Sparkles Photoshop Brushes

Post by river songs Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Glitter, Glow, Sparkles Photoshop Brushes

Here's Stephanie with her latest free Photoshop brush set, Sparklies Brushes, along with a new brush tip and links to 2 Halloween brushes:

Glitter, Glow, Sparkles Photoshop Brushes Sparklies

More sparkles! Glitters, glows, sparklies... whatever you want to callthem. This set is full of em! It includes 29 Photoshop brushes, some ofthem already together in a grouping of sparkles, others individual,some scattered about haphazardly, and even a few “parts” to help makeup your own or add as accents to your design wherever you think itshould need it. These average about 900 pixels tall/wide.

Download Sparklies Brushes

Brush Tip
Whenusing these, they look really quite pretty just on their own. However,to achieve the look that I’ve done here in my preview image, you’ll usea white color to apply the brush. Make sure it’s on its own layer.Then, go in and add a layer style to that layer: outer glow. Choose abright, vivid color. I changed then changed the opacity of that glow toabout 55-60%, and I moved the “size” slider up until it looked good tome. Working with a brush that was sized to 400 pixels, for instance, Ichanged the “size” of the glow to 49 pixels. Play around with it untilit looks how you want!

----------------

link

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tools/free-brushes/obsidian-dawn-photoshop-brushes.html
river songs
river songs

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 203
النقاط : 49935
التقييم : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down

Glitter, Glow, Sparkles Photoshop Brushes Empty Re: Glitter, Glow, Sparkles Photoshop Brushes

Post by 3loomi Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:59 am

thanx
3loomi
3loomi

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 826
النقاط : 52409
التقييم : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down