علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean Two-Level Navigation

Go down

Clean Two-Level Navigation Empty Clean Two-Level Navigation

Post by 3loomi Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:01 am

Clean Two-Level Navigation

Step 1

First off, we need to make a new document; I’ve made a relativelysmall one for the purpose of this tutorial (600x420px) but yours willprobably be for a web design (1000px or so wide).To make the background less boring I’ve just added in some clouds(foreground and background colours: #33556e and #1e2a38) and applied amotion blur; both are accessible through the Filter menu.Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step1
Step 2

Now we’ll make the main, white bar. Select the Rounded RectangleTool with a radius of 10px and a fixed size of 550x65px (or wider ifyour web design wants it). The colour doesn’t matter at this point aswe’ll quickly change that. You’ll most likely want it centered so checkout this tutorial on aligning objects.Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step2
Step 3

Add an outer glow and a gradient overlay to this latest white bar layer.Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step3a
Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step3b
Product:Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step3c
Step 4

Chuck in some text with the text tool for your top level navigation.The font I’ve used is Arial, Regular (and Bold), 15pt, Sharp, #000000.Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step4
Step 5

Now for the second bar, using that Rounded Rectangle Tool again makea selection a few pixels shorter in width with a height of 50 pixels.Move this new bar layer underneath the white one (in the layers window).Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step5
Step 6

Apply these outer glow and gradient overlay settings:Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step6a
Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step6b
Product:Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step6c
Step 7

Lastly, add some text for the sub-level navigation (I’ve put in somelinks for the Tutorials pages). The font I’ve used for this is Arial,Regular, 15pt, Sharp, #7ca1bc. If you’d like to now learn how to codethis into html/css then read this tutorial.Clean Two-Level Navigation 023_step7
3loomi
3loomi

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 826
النقاط : 52529
التقييم : 10
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down