علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition

Go down

Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition Empty Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition

Post by evergreen Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:32 am

Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition 047027817x

Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition By Edward C. Baig
Publisher: For Dummies; 10 edition | 2008 | 408 Pages | ISBN: 047027817X | rar | 10 MB

Whetheryou’re thinking of switching to a Macintosh computer, are looking intothe latest Apple products, or have a Mac and want to learn about Mac OSX Leopard, then Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition will get you going. Hereyou’ll learn all about how to compare the different desktop and laptopmodels to choose your perfect match, make Mac OS X Leopard work yourway, use the new iLife 2008 digital lifestyle applications, get onlineand connect to a wired or wireless network, and run Windows on your Macso you can keep the Microsoft programs you need. You’ll also discoverhow to:

Navigate your way around the Mac interface and work with icons and folders
Best utilize OS X, work with the new Photo Booth, and manage clutter with Expose and Spaces
Get connected, start a Web-browsing Safari, use e-mail and iChat, and shop online
Join .Mac and take advantage of iDisk backups, IMAP mail, and Web Gallery
Explore all that iTunes offers, process digital photos with iPhoto, make iMovies, and have fun with GarageBand
Use Windows on your Mac and transfer Windows files

It’sa perfect time to join the Mac generation, especially if you’re aWindows user who’s been thinking of defecting. Macs For Dummies, 10thEdition will get you there, helping you pick peripherals, downloadfreebie programs, set up user accounts, implement security secrets,troubleshoot your Mac, and experience the iLife.

Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition Downloadbooks

Download Links (clickable):

Download from DepositeFiles

Hotfile

For more eBooks visit my Profile - click at my nickname
I share many new interesting eBooks every day

.Rapid Downoad
RapidShare Download Macs For Dummies, 10th Edition
evergreen
evergreen

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 1497