علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls.

Go down

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Empty This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls.

Post by river songs Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 am

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max.
Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our
visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot
made of Dazzling Golden Pearls.

This tutorial is based on visualization and artwork in 3D Studio Max. Without a doubt, it is a treat for designers.

This is my first post at Designzzz, hopefully you will like it. I’m anxiously waiting for your comments This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Icon_smile

You might also like to view: Best Freeware 3D Designing Programs

<blockquote>Before we go further remember to Subscribe to our This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Rss-icon Free Rss Feed or Follow us on This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Twitter-icon Twitter to stay updated with our postings</blockquote>
Final Result will look like this :

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Pearl-Pot
This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Download2
[Download]

Make a teapot in perspective view port with radius 70

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Teapot

Increase Teapot segments to 10.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Segments

Apply Lattice modifies from modifier list in Modify Panel and select “joint only vertices”.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Lattice

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Lattice-modifier

In Joint group set Geodesic Base type to Icosa and set radius =2 and segments =2, don’t forget to check the smooth check box.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Icosa

Now it’s time to set up your rendering engine. Press F10 to bring up
Render Setup Dialogue box or click “Rendering” from Menu and click
Render Setup.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Vray

From Assign Renderer Section, click on Choose renderer button in
front of production and select V-Ray as your renderer. Be sure that you
have already installed the V-ray renderer for the respective version of
you 3ds max application 9, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Choose-rendere

Now place VrayPlane in viewport anywhere in the scene from Geometry section.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Vray-plane

Click on lights and select Vray and select Vray light and draw two
light over the teapot like this with intensity multiplier =30.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Vray-light

Now let’s have some fun with materials. Hit M to bring up Material
Editor, select a slot and click standard button. From material/map
browser select VrayMtl and click OK.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Teapot-material

Set Diffuse, Reflect and exit color like this and apply it to the Teapot by dragging material slot onto teapot.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Teapot-material-color

Select second material slot and do the same as above, but now we are
going to prepare material for the floor. So here click on diffuse
(small square button) and select any bright wood map from map browser
and click ok. I have selected oak1.tga.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Floor-material1

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Floor-material2

Click on go to parent button to go to main interface.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Floor-material3

Set reflect color to light grey (see the image).

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Floor-reflection

Apply this material on v-ray plane by dragging it.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Apply-floor-material

Now it’s the time to set up the environment. Just press 8 on your
keyboard to bring up environment dialogue box. Click on the “none”
button and from standard, double click on bitmap and select any indoor
HDRI Image or you may download it from the internet; they are not
scarce.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Environment

Drag this button to a new slot in your material editor.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Environment2

Set mapping to spherical environment.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Environment3

Press F10 for render setup and Turn on Indirect Illumination check box from indirect Illumination tab.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Vray-indirect-illume

Set Irradiance Map current preset to Very
low. If you want to render it in less time, you may increase this to get
more realistic result.

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Irradiancemap

That’s it, we are finished. Set a dramatic angle of your view in
perspective view and hit F9 to render and watch what have you achieved
for yourself in 3D Studio Max.

Final Result :

This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Pearl-Pot
This is the first of its kind post on Designzzz.com It is a tutorial of 3D Studio Max. Today I decided to share something new, something unique for our visitors – so here I am presenting a great article for making a teapot made of Dazzling Golden Pearls. Download2
[Download]

You can apply these techniques on any object to get a similar
outcome. Now the ball is on your side of the court and you can play
around as you like.
river songs
river songs

الجنس : Female

عدد المساهمات : 203
النقاط : 50035
التقييم : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-11-03

Back to top Go down