علومي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotional Freedom Technique

3 posters

Go down

Emotional Freedom Technique Empty Emotional Freedom Technique

Post by 3loomi Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 am

I'd like to introduce you to EFT Emotional Freedom Technique.It is a simple and effective form of meridian energy therapy. Some call it emotional acupuncture but without the needles. You may not have heard of it, and it looks a little strange. The good news is it works!

We will be tapping with our fingertips on certain key power points on the body. While tapping, we will state a truth about how we feel along with a positive affirmation. I call this The Power of Positive Tapping. If you are new to EFT, look at the chart below and follow along as Iwalk you through each point.

Tapping-Points

We start by tapping on the karate chop point. I use the tips of all four fingers of my right hand to tap the outside of my left hand. Use the same pressure you would use if you were tapping on a table tomake a drumming sound. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. If you have longfingernails, use the pads near the end of your fingers to tap.

Next, we move to the top of the head and then we'll work downthe body, making the points easy to remember.

Use the fingertips on one or both hands to tap the top of thehead. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The eyebrow points are located at the beginning of the eyebrow, nearest the center of the face. I use the index and middle fingers together, on both hands, to tap the two eyebrow points. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap,tap, tap.

The side of the eye points are located on the bone at the side of the eye. It's not so close to the eye that it feels like you're poking yourself, and not so far away that you are tapping at the temple. Using the index and middle fingers together, tap on both side of the eye points at the same time. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The under the eye points are on the bone located under the eye about even with the pupils. Using the fingertips of the index and middle fingers, gently tap this spot under both eyes. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

Now tap under the nose with the index and middle finger of one hand. The spot is roughly midway between the bottom of the nose and the top of the lip. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The chin point is not really on the chin; it is mid-way between the bottom of the lower lip and the chin, in that indentation area.Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

The collarbone spots are located about one inch down and overtowards the outside of where a man would tie his tie. I use four fingerstogether on each hand to tap the collarbone spots. Tap, tap, tap, tap,tap, tap, tap. An alternative is to pat both spots at the same time withthe flat of one hand, with about the same pressure as you would pat a baby'sback to help it burp.

The under the arm point is located about 4 inches below the armpit. I lift my left arm and use the four fingers of my right hand to tapunder my left arm. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.

These are the points in the short form of EFT that we will beusing.

Additional tip: I often find that returning to the top of thehead helps the round feel complete. You can end repeated rounds at anypoint. You can start at the eyebrow or top of the head. You can leaveout points, too. Remember that the energy system is connected; each pointyou tap resonates throughout the system. I also encourage you to learnto use your intuition early in your use of EFT.

Emotional Freedom Technique Tappingphoto

Basic Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Instructions

1) Note your starting intensity (0-10): ______

2) While tapping on the karate chop point, say the following three times, stating your physical or emotional pain as specifically as possible (the set-up): Even though I feel this _______________, I deeply and completely accept myself.

3) Tap on each of the points in sequence, approximately 5-7 times each, stating your pain (the reminder"): This _______________.

* Top of head
* Eyebrow
* Side of eye
* Under eye
* Under nose
* Chin
* Collarbone
* Under arm
* Back to top of head
4) Take a deep breath!

5) Note your ending intensity (0-10): ______. If above a 2, repeat the steps above. You can also make the following changes:
* Making the statement more specific; what is the best way todescribe what you are now feeling?
* You can modify the set-up statement in step (2) to Even though I still have some of this _______________, I deeply and completely accept myself.
* Make the reminder phrase as you tap the points Remaining _______________.

This is but one technique of using EFT. Try this above technique and see how you feel remember it may take a few times to clear any issues you may have but it does work! Below are a few of the problems that EFT covers:

Issues EFT Covers:

* Abuse-Trauma
* ADD-ADHD
* Alzheimers
* Aging
* Addictions
* Allergies
* Anger
* Anxiety
* Breathing
* Cancer
* Clutter